2004 Capacity Study
This 2004 study examines municipal perspectives on opportunities for physical activity and sport. Topics include the access and use of physical activity information, supportive programming, policies, and environment for physical activity, and barriers.
- Section A : Accessing, using and distributing physical activity information 2006-03-29
- Section B : Supportive programming for physical activity 2006-03-29
- Section C : Supportive policies and physical environment encouraging physical activity 2006-03-29
- Section D: Barriers to walking and bicycling 2006-03-29
- Section E : The current situation and looking ahead 2006-03-29